Teaching Rebellion editor, Diana Denham, took time during a brief US trip to speak to audience at Dry River Collective in Tucson. Event followed days after a memorial and procession in honor of Sali Grace Eiler, US activist who was recently murdered in Oaxaca. Sali had worked closely with groups in Tucson and border region and she is greatly missed. It was great to share with her friends and other companeros interested in Oaxaca issues. We then interviewed with independent radio station, Free Radio Chukshon. Shout out to my colleagues at Florence Immigrant and Refugee Rights Project for buying the most books!
- Nationwide Book Tour & Photo Exhibit Complete!
- Celebrating Independence and Resistance
- Tools ‹ Resistencia…On the Road — WordPress
- Teaching Rebellion On Worldview
- Book Tour Heads South, First Stop DC
- From Harrisonburg, Va. – “I want people to see we’re all in the same boat.”
- Listen to Gustavo Vilchis on KBOO
- Interview with the Activist Accused in the Brad Will Case
- Tucson Solidarity
- Chicago Rebelde
- East Coast Update